With over 27 years of experience in real estate, Mike McCurry consistently ranks in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide and is also regularly ranked in the top ten Realtors in Dupage County. Mike´s selling expertise varies from homes to a wide range of investment properties with sale prices spanning from affordable houses to super luxury residences.
Mike has spent many years perfecting his sales systems, which have included marketing and design aspects, as well as an instinctive aptitude for negotiation. Mike played college football at Indiana University, an offensive lineman for the Minnesota Vikings, was a pioneer in the Arena Football League and competed in half Ironman´s.
He regularly rides his bike throughout the suburban communities, so you know he’s an authority on the doings of the neighborhoods! And as a property-owner (Mike owns rentals throughout the suburbs), he is not only involved in the business — he’s living it!
* Mike consistently ranks in the top 1% of Realtors
* Mike’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Science from Indiana University Bloomington, as well as extensive course studies on specific real estate related topics such as: real estate appraisals, marketing, buyer representation and real estate investment.
Areas of Specialization
Helping people relocate into Illinois. Mike helps clients relocate from around the world and country to purchase and lease properties in Illinois. They trust Mike and his staff to be ready when they arrive. Individuals, as well as professionals from Fortune 500 companies, call on Mike for their relocation needs.
* Mike works extensively with investors through 1031 exchanges, purchasing, selling and rentals. Mike also owns and manages his own rentals located throughout many of the west Suburbs. With that, he has found a niche in the rental market representing landlords and tenants. He is passionate about coaching owners to maximize their potential profits. Mike´s thorough market understanding is an asset to investors and brings a unique focus of the rental industry to the table. Tenants also rely on Mike’s expertise to help find their next home.
* Past President of Indiana Alumni Club of Chicago from 1999-2005
* Member of Clarendon Hills Chamber of Commerce
* Member of Westmont Chamber of Commerce
* Member of Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
* Member of Illinois Association of Realtors www.illinoisrealtor.org
* Member of National Association of Realtors www.realtor.org
* Member of National Football League Players Association www.nflpa.org/
* A retired Elder at Christ Church of Oak Brook Brook www.cc-ob.org
* Former board member of Rotary Club of Hinsdale www.hinsdalerotary.org