Clarendon Hills Chamber of Commerce will once again host its annual Daisy Days Festival next month. Each year this event brings entertainment and fun for the whole family and is one of the many summer activities that make this community special.
Fun fact: Daisy Days actually started in 1964 as a simple sidewalk sale and was meant to be a celebration of the 40th anniversary of the incorporation of Clarendon Hills.
This year’s fun includes live music, carnival rides, games, reptile shows, a beer and wine tent, and delicious food from an area of businesses.
Friday, June 14th from 6 pm-10 pm
- 6-10 pm: The festival kicks off with food, drink, and carnival rides—Come visit me at the wine & beer tent!
Saturday, June 15th from 7 am-10 pm
- 7am: barre3 event
- 8:30 am: Police bike auction
- 10-11 am: Dave DiNaso’s World of Traveling Reptiles
- 11 am-10 pm: Rides and food vendors OPEN!
- 11:15am-12pm: Clogger’s Delight folk dance performance
- 12-1 pm: Recording Artist Academy performer
- 12-2 pm: Face painting presented by the park district
- 1-3 pm: Daisy Days Idol on stage!
- 3-4 pm: Dave DiNaso’s World of Traveling Reptiles
- 4-6 pm: Live music from The Loose Screws Duo
Live music from Black Bolts
starts at 7 pm and ends at 10 pm!
Don’t forget to stop by our booth to say “Hi!” Looking forward to celebrating summer and our awesome town with each of you!