Dear District 181 Families,
We are holding online registration and accepting residency verification for the 2013-14 school year beginning Wednesday, May 8 for parents of students currently in kindergarten and Grades 1-7. Registration and residency verification end Wednesday, May 22.
To prepare for online registration, parents/guardians should have the following information available:
• Home address and phone number
• Parent/Guardian work and cell phone numbers, email addresses, and work schedules
• Student demographics and health/medication information
• Three emergency contacts’ phone numbers and emails
• Payment (Registrants may use a credit card or submit a check)
• We have created a Parent Guide, which outlines the steps for completing online registration. That guide and a list of acceptable residency documents are available on the District website at www.d181.org
> Resources > Registration > Current Student.
• Only one parent/guardian should complete the online registration process. The process will require approximately 30 minutes per child, depending on the rate of data entry.
• Assistance with username/password and the registration process is available. Please access the Parent Guide for further information.
We look forward to welcoming your child back in the fall!
Bridget McGuiggan, APR
Director of Communications
Community Consolidated School District 181